General Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
1. Helicopter - passengers and luggage strict weight limits apply.
1.1 Once Helipro has been notified of each passengers exact weight and the weight is incorrect, then that passenger may not be able to take part in the flight and no refund will be made.
2. Passengers may be embarking and disembarking with rotors turning under crew supervision.
3. All flights are subject to CAAF regulations, designated flight hours and weather conditions.
4. Any variations to the passenger / luggage weights may restrict passenger numbers and helicopters used.
5. Variation of flight plan and estimated times will incur extra charges.
6 Booking confirmed on full payment received.
7 Credit Card payment transaction fees apply. (No refund will be given on the transaction fee portion of the payment)
8 Cancelation Fee:
8.1 More than 45 days, full refund.
8.11 Cancellation Policy: Upon quote acceptance by way of either signing the quotation and/or payment for the flight please note that a 100% cancellation fee will be applied.
8.12 A relaxation of our 100% cancellation policy may at our sole discretion be considered, and such relaxation would be applied as follows:
8.13 Cancellation charge percentage and timing subject to relaxation being applied:
- 26 - 44 days prior to Departure – 15% of the quote value
- 15 - 25 days prior to Departure – 25% of the quote value
- 6 - 14 days prior to Departure – 75% of the quote value
- 5 days prior to Departure or 'No Show' - 100%
8.14 In the event that Helipro (Fiji)Limited uses its sole discretion to relax its 100% cancellation policy, the clients balance less the applicable cancellation charge percentage as per the above timing will be held as a credit in the client’s name and shall not be considered to be a cash refund. In such circumstances, the clients credit balance will remain valid for six (6) months after which the available credit shall fall away.
9. Smoking is not permitted on-board or within 30m of the helicopter.
10. Passenger baggage is limited to small bags which may easily be loaded and must not exceed helicopter weight limits.
11. Dangerous goods may not be allowed on the helicopter and must be declared as per dangerous goods regulations. Goods must be packaged and marked correctly.
12. Quotation expires after 30 days upon receipt of emailed quote submission.
13. You hereby indemnify Helipro (Fiji) Limited from any claim or damage which Helipro (Fiji) Limited may suffer from the flight, other than claims or damage caused by Helipro (Fiji) Limited own negligent or wilful misconduct.
14. In the case of domestic carriage, claims passengers arising from injury or death shall be brought within 1 years of the flight and claims for lost or damaged baggage shall be notified to Helipro (Fiji) Limited in writing within 3 days of the end the flight, failing which the claim shall lapse.
15. Time is not of the essence and Helipro (Fiji) Limited shall not be liable for any damages you and/or your passengers may suffer arising from delays due to compliance with the requirements of CAAF law or national legislation or subordinate legislation; you or your passenger's changed requirements; unserviceability of the aircraft beyond reasonable control; safety of the aircraft; safety of the aircraft's crew; and/or safety of you or your passengers.
16. Receipt of this document (electronic or other) Signature of this document shall constitute a contract of carriage between yourself and Helipro (Fiji) Limited and you acknowledge on behalf of your passengers (you hereby warranting your authority to give such acknowledgement on their behalf) that no contract of carriage will exist between your individual passengers and Helipro (Fiji) Limited.
17. Should any terms of this document be at variance with any charter; aircraft operations management, air transport; operations services; or charter agency agreement already concluded and signed between yourself and/or your passengers and Helipro (Fiji) Limited, the latter terms shall prevail over these terms.
18. Is subject to Helipro (Fiji) Limited approval of the trip duration and routing.
19. We have provisionally reserved an aircraft for you but will automatically cancel this reservation after 7 days should you not have confirmed your flight in the meantime.
20. Quotes are based on current rates and will be subject to industry related increases.
21. Consent to Receive Notices Electronically by Posting on the Site and Via Email
You consent to receive any agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications (collectively, "Notices") to which these Terms and Conditions refer from us electronically including without limitation by e-mail or by posting notices on this Site. You agree that all Notices that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. To withdraw your consent to receive Notices electronically, you must notify us of your withdrawal of such consent by emailing us at email@example.com
22. You acknowledge and agree that these Terms and Conditions constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between us concerning your use of our services, and supersede and govern all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications.
23. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on the website and providing notice of such change. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site and release of notice of such change. Your continued use of the service thereafter constitutes your agreement to all such changed Terms and Conditions. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between us. Our failure to require your performance of any provision hereof shall not affect our full right to require such performance at any time thereafter, nor shall our waiver of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself. In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by any applicable arbitral award or court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole but these Terms and Conditions shall be modified, to the extent possible, by the adjudicating entity to most fully reflect the original intent of the parties as reflected in the original provision.
24. Any conditions sent on any estimates and quotes form part of the General Terms and Conditions
25.If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org