Twin Engine Air-Conditioned
TWIN ENGINE SAFETY
HELIPRO FIJI operates throughout the Fiji Islands flying our twin engined helicopters. When time and money matters our AW 109 helicopters cruise at ''150 knots per hour'' with a mximum speed of 190 knots.
The fastest in helicopters in Fiji.
HELIPRO FIJI offers the most comprehensive commercial and tourism charter helicopter services.
Insurance & Coporate compliance.
The AW 109 helicopters are specially equipped with dual controls allowing for 2 pilot operations for coporate clients whose insurance requirement or company directive list this criteria for helicopter flights.
- Tourism and airport-resort transfers
- General construction heavy lifting works
- Telecommunications- tower survey, equipment lifting and maintenance
- Mining, gas & oil industries- research, survey, lifting, crew & staff transfers
- Pickup and delivery from ships and barges
- Power line survey and maintenance (both energised & de-energised)
- Power pole & power transmission lines installation, lifting, crew & staff transfers
- Marine research - survey, lifting, crew, staff & dignitaries transfers
- Aerial agriculture works
- Medical & disaster emergency services & medical staff transfers
- Salvage -Maritime Search & Rescue
- Government- surveying disaster damage, staff transfers
- Corporate charter services- equipment deliveries.
- Aerial photography and filming
- Super yacht supply & delivery services
- VIP & dignitary transfers
- Corporate helicopter wet lease
HELIPRO FIJI is committed to:
- Operating a quality focused professional business with a nation-building philosophy
- Providing specialist helicopters complemented by highly trained personnel
- Developing good business practices and operating within the ISO 9001:2008 quality standard
- Providing safe & professional helicopter operations specifically tailored to meet a wide range of customer requirements